Classical and innovative elements
Digitally connected audiences around the world
This event is planned as a hybrid meeting. We aim to engage all participants acively and equally. The symposium will combine classical and innovative elements making use of the exceptional possibilities at the Herrenhausen congress venue.
- The open-space plenary room offers space for lectures and panel discussions.
- Live streaming allows reaching out to the world.
- Results from panel workshops on the Western/Eastern hemisphere will be brought together through interactive panel discussions.
- Abstract presentations are integrated as short oral communications or virtual poster walks within the program.
- Break-out rooms allow to intensify discussions on certain topics with the Herrenhausen garden park being an additional and ideal place for such break-outs.
- Virtual pin boards will foster interaction of all participants by allowing to share ideas, questions, comments and emotions.
- Unique QR codes allow individual appointments between participants.
- Mindfulness as a key feature for health will be practiced.