Selection criteria for mentoring program are analog to the travel grants, except of criteria one:
- Your career development goals and furthermore the impact of the mentoring program on your career development plan
- Your genuine interest in the topic
- Abstract’s fit to the symposium’s overall topic (in case of abstract submission)
- Symposium’s impact on your personal and professional development
- Your commitment on providing feedback towards your own clinical community, research community
Ranking of the applications will consider your career-stage to assure same chances of early and advanced clinicians and researchers.. Please also consider the guidelines for the submission of abstracts as well as travel grants.
All applications must emailed to DiversityInTransplantation@mh-hannover.de